I love Lady GaGa. Actually LOVE her. Im seeing her on the 17th December, even though its months away im so so so excited. No matter how many people dont like her or think shes a freak, no one can deny her love and dedication to her fans and how much she inspires people. I think shes amazing.
I have my first math GCSE in November. Yes it is months away, but im scared. I am awful at maths, i hate it and think it is a waste of time. I once got 5 out of 50 in a test, so i am expecting my math GCSE results will be...urgh. I will try to revise a lot but a scientist once told me we just dont click to things that we are not interested in, and i certainly am not interested in math. In math all you need is adding, subtraction, your times tables and division. Pythagoras Therom, algebra and "finding the meanings of y and x" are worthless to me. I cant even spell them.
I think i'll do well in my Spanish, English and Art GCSEs though...i hope anyways.
when i leave school i want to go off and study fashion and journalism within the fashion industry and photography. Now THAT is interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment